|TwinBug Photography at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Woo hoo! Kimber's Navy Family's Facebook page has reached OVER 50 LIKES!!! As a way to say thank you for all the support, I am hosting our first giveaway!
To be eligible to win the giveaway, you must "like" Kimber's Facebook page. If you have yet to like the Facebook page, go to the following link: Kimber's Navy Family on Facebook.
How do you win? Just leave a comment on a blog post-- any blog post! I just added a new "Popular posts" page. Here is the link: Kimber's Navy Family Popular posts. You can follow the link or go to your own favorite post. I love to hear your feedback. Have you used a baby product I've reviewed? Did you have a different opinion of the product? Are you also struggling with the toddlers years? Do you have a suggestion for me? Would you like me to write more on a certain subject? Or just leave me a comment saying, "I'd love to win the giveaway!" (You do not need to specifically mention to the giveaway to win.)
What will you win? I've referenced many books in my blog posts and would love to share one with you! Have your pick from one of the following books that I've recommended:
- Twelve Hours in Twelve Weeks Old: A Step-by-Step Plan for Baby Sleep Success by Suzy Giordano
- What to Expect the Second Year: From 12 to 24 Months by Heidi Murkoff
- Double Time: How I Survived-- and Mostly Thrived-- the First Three Years with Twins by Jane Roper
- Ready or Not... There We Go!: The REAL Experts' Guide to the Toddler Years with Twins by Elizabeth Lyons
- The One-Year Book of Praying Through the Bible by Cheri Fuller
- When Mother's Pray: Bringing God's Power and Blessing to Your Children's Lives by Cheri Fuller
- The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling by Debra Bell
- Homefront Club: The Hardheaded Woman's Guide to Raising a Military Family by Jacey Eckhart
Commenting to win the giveaway is open from now until Thursday, September 13th. I will announce the giveaway winner on September 14th. I will pick the winner based on my favorite comment... or comments! Feel free to comment on as many blog posts that suit your fancy. :)